View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 05:19 AM

Location: 10250 NW 89th Ave Bay 10, BEE- 840, Medley, FL 33178-1480, USA
Default Re: Fast Track Pro Drivers Windows 10

Hello all, I also have a Fast Track Pro and was using it with W7 without any problems, then when I installed it in W10 I remember something was wrong at the beggining but then I solved it (don't remember how)... anyway a week ago I was using it and suddently I heard a strange "pop" on the audio and it stoped working I tried a couple of stuff and nothing worked, then I noticed that even without anything plugged in the the input of the unit the Signal LED was on! WTF???

Anyway I tried to uninstall the drivers but the process didnt go smoothly as the bar that shows the progress never got to the end even after I waited like 30min. I turned off the computer and forgot about that for a couple of days... Yesterday I reinstalled the drivers 6.1.10 and it seems to be working.

I will keep an eye on this thread because I sure would love that Avid replies saying that they updated the drivers.

PS:
What would you guys buy to when you decide to upgrade this unit? I believe that it does the job fine but I would like to have an audio interface that comes with USB 2.0.