View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 08:33 PM

Default Re: Clone and Swap with Larger HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keybeeetsss View Post
Scarrrrrrrrrz
Key KB. How ya doin oneim? Sorry I have been quiet for a while. Been working with Radar and Sadie latley. Still doing some mixing with protools but waiting to build a new I7 and let 8.04 settle down. You think it is time to make the jump? If so tell me the baddest I7 build you know of. I got cases, drives etc. I just want to know what to expect. I am about to move to a 64 bit system and want to know if it is really worth it and what problems I may encounter. The I7 build thread would take me a week to read and I need to do it right the first time.

Good to see all you guys. I will try to be more interactive. I got pissed at avidesign for a while I am over it.

For all complaints click here

DAW
-
Digi003 PC-Sweetwater CS dual 3.0/Asus 975X Chipset/CPU dual 3.0GHz/800MHz FSB/RAM 4GB/Radeonx300se/4 internal glyph sata drives/ 3 external glyph backup drives/Acronis True Image OUTBOARD-UA LA-610, ADL-600, Digimax lt, Eureka x 2, Central Station, Hearback x 8, JBL LSR, Monster Power Software-PTLE 8.0, Sound Forge, CD Architect Plugins- Too many and too much money spent