View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 09:43 AM

Default Re: Soundtoys on sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by amagras View Post
You have to give up 2 licences and wait for the price to update, then give up the next licenses one at the time and wait every time for the price to be updated. Now, be prepared to wait half an hour for the PayPal window to show up. My upgrade was only $55
I don't think the wait is for the PayPal server but on the Soundtoys server end. Their site is responding abysmally slow - literally 5+ minutes for a screen to refresh. Logged in (which took 2 minutes on it's own) and selected 'upgrade to Soundtoys 5' the next screen comes up but has not much on it except the barebones Soundtoys background but nothing about the upgrade. And Firefox shows 'done' on the bottom left.

Remember that their server was down for a few hours yesterday for maintenance. I'll wait and check back tomorrow.

If you're only looking for single plugins save yourselves a few bucks and go to Audio Deluxe. Once logged in and a product is put in your cart you get a few bucks off. IIRC for Filterfreak it was about a $7 discount from the $69.

QAPLA!