View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 03:42 PM

Default Re: damaged project file?

What about going to an old session, exporting the raw tracks without processing and reporting them to the new session and making sure all the setting were the same? Go thru all your session backups and see when out changed. I save b/u every 3 min in preferences and set them for like the max capacity saved.

I think you did this but just in case read below:

Did you set your file back up preferences? You should be able to revert to the last dated session. You might lose a few things, bit if the back ups worked you should be fine. Go into your "Backups" folder and look for your last solid session, open that ptx file. Let me know if this helps. If not, you may have a corrupt session if the fades are also causing you to lose audio.

G
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.6, DP 11.3.1, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS

Last edited by gives; 08-08-2019 at 06:24 PM.