View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 10:45 AM

Default Re: FS: Barefoots MM27 v1 and Chandler Curve Bender

Look Teodore, I told you before and Im going to tell it here before everyone so they know why you are so butthurt.

You were interested in Curve Bender and also multiple other guys. I kindly asked you to deposit 250 euros as a sign of your commitment that you are going to buy the unit, since I have already told 2 guys that Im not going to sell to them but you.

You kindly agreed, sent me the deposit and just a day later opened a dispute on PayPal.

Therefore I kindly told you to go F yourself because I just lost 2 potential clients to sell Curve Bender and that I am not going to give you back your 250euros. Thats what the deposits are for.

So take it like an adult and please STFU. Not to mention who ever your friend are who started to spam my inbox.

Your claim on PayPal is open and strangely you dont feel like replying to solve the issue. Also the telephone number you gave me doesnt work and no one ever picks it up. Im not sure what the hell youre trying to pull here.

Not to mention you couldnt provide any real life proof you actually have Anamond ATS1 I was looking for and you demanded me to send you the Curve Bender right after you deposited 250 euros.

I guess your trick didnt work this time, but god knows how many people you tryied to scam like this and how many of them actually fell for it.