View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 11:38 AM

Default Re: ProTools price adjustments from July 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risey View Post
Come over to Cubase Pro 10 guys, crossgrade, no limitations, no dated engine, multicore support that actually has an engine that supports it lol....
I have been with PT since 2004 and early this year I made the change, best decision ever!
After being sent this latest email about the price change (my perpetual is valid until August) I spat my tea out in laughter that they expect users to pay for such a dated yesteryear platform that now only serves to keep the fat cat investors rich by throwing the odd free plugin at you peeps lol...
Peace...
Good luck
Ryan
Switching doesn't work when you have to collaborate with clients, studios, producers, etc all firmly entrenched in a Pro Tools workflow.

If it ever gets to the point where the fees don't make sense for my business, I'll just freeze my system and cruise as long as I can. I did that at pro tools 9 for quite some time.
Genelec 1031AP/7070A 5.1 monitoring.