Thread: EZ Drummer2
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 06:03 AM

Default Re: EZ Drummer2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsman View Post
Hi all-
PT 2020 on Windows 10.

I've downloaded EZ Drummer 2 (trial) and on its own that seems to work as it should. But.

It does not show up in my audio suite>plugins list; and when I drag a clip from EZD into my PT timeline, it plays but sounds like someone playing drums on a piano. I've created audio, instrument and midi tracks and the result is the same.

How do I:
"Register" it as a plugin with PT, or
Simply drag tracks to PT?
First always a good idea to keep your complete system list in you signature line (see mine below) . That makes answering diagnostic and help questions straight forward and efficient .

Second EZ drummer should show up in both your real time and audio suite sections under (Instruments) (hint IMO best to select to have PT show plugins as both "Category" and "Manufacture"

PT may simply not have scanned EZD as a new plugin.
Try closing PT. trashing your PT preferences, and then launch PT again and see if EZD shows in plugins.

Not sure what you mean by dragging a "clip from EZD to PT timeline" ? If EZD is not showing in plugins do you mean you launch it standalone ? Give some detail exactly what you are doing and how you are dragging from EZD and what you are "dragging" (audio or midi file ?) into exactly what kind of track in PT ?

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...