View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 05:35 PM

Default Re: Heat + Complete Plugin Bundle for all subscribers

Yup I can tell by your extensive list of Avid gear.... maybe it is more to do with PT is now out of your class/league and the measly $100 increase to the annual fee puts it there.... it a bit like these folks on here ranting and raving about how so much better Reaper is..... there seems to me to be a common thread to these people they all seem to have a bee in their bonnets about Avid similar to a spurned divorcιe. I can tell you personally that has turned me off Reaper coz it seems to me the only selling point is “it isn’t PT”. Now I can understand people have invested $1000’s who now feel they are owed some sort of loyalty token.... but that spending was yours and not Avid’s spending decision.

I am very much looking forward to adding HEAT when and if they offer this deal. It will be just another layer of colour to add or not to my mixes even if it is old... and I’d have to say you would be a tad hypocritical of you if you owned any “old” simulated analog plugs but I’m guessing you don’t go for these and own none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectifried View Post
Avid is a Hustle and part of that gag is the convoluted roll outs.

I like many here have payed 10000s over 20 years. and they NEVER reward the customers that pay the most. quite the opposite.

this HEAT thing was cool years ago, Love Dave Hill but he always prices his stuff so that no one uses it.. must be some human behavior art project perhaps.

and Avid ... well their converters are USELESS unless you pay 400 a year
one thing they Could Learn from "Adobe" the mighty is: bag the stupid "reinstatement".. it will pay out in the wash...

then again no one under 30 cares about PT unless their caught in one of the "musicproduction College" fishingnets
2.2GHz 6 core 8 gen Intel Core i7 processor (TB’s to 4.1GHz)
32 Gb of 2400MHz DDR4, 1T SSD, Magic Mouse and Keyboard
Pro Tools 2022.7 -23.# - HEAT applied, RME Fireface UCX II
........and a bowl of M&M's
———————————————————————————