View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 07:25 AM

Default Troo Trace problems

I couple of days ago I had some time and started poking around with the Troo-Trace plugin. We've had it for a while, but I really hadn't checked it out so I put it across the mains fader and, sans manual, started to play around with it. After 10 minutes of fruitless clicking (I never really got it to do much of anything) it froze. The rest of the console seemed fine however and I just turned it off (with the toggle on the plugins page) and went onto other tasks. However later in the evening I went to look at another plugin and all I got was a grey box on screen - no controls and no meters. It was the same on all the other plugs on every channel as well! I was able to use the controls using the insert mode/output encoders however.

Does anyone know of any issues with the Troo Trace? It really didn't look all that hard to figure out but I couldn't get it to display "Shinola". And I've never seen the plugin display disappear before. I emailed their tech support and all I got is an auto responder.

Thanks