View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 07:08 AM

Default Re: Air instruments expansion pack $299 7 instruments!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by songman View Post
I am talking about PT 10, I do not have PT 11 on this computer.

It says on the website of AIR that all the VI's are compatible with PT10.2 (or higher I guess). So I do not really understand what you mean when you say I have to keep the RTAS versions to keep working in PT10. I will keep the RTAS versions, but does that mean that in my setup I will not be able to get the new versions of Strike, Structure, etc to work?? Could you elaborate on that, thanks!

Cheers, Bob.
If you have an earlier version of PTIEP that uses iLok, showing up under digidesign in your plug list, you can keep those on your system and continue to use them. The new VI's show up under Air Music Technology in your plug in list. Keep both.

In my case the older version works on 10.3.7 and the new version also works on 10.3.7. New version is Vacuum Pro, Transfuser, Hybrid, Velvet, and Loom.

So, my problem on Mac, like everyone else is the downloads for Strike and Structure are corrupt. Fortunately, I found out before I downloaded Stucture, Strike was long enough to drive you crazy, even at 2.4 MB per second download speed.

Hopefully next week a fix might happen. Would be cool if you only needed one file to fix the problem, as opposed to downloading the entire set again! Guess I could wait for my discs....ya think they are correct??