View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 06:04 AM

Default Re: Asus P6T6 WS Revolution*All PCIe!!!*

I already suggested this board to Digi a several months back for those exact reasons. HD4 or 5 PCIe on modern Quad power with Hyperthreading....All of the i7 stuff uses the same chipset (X58) so they could qualify the chipset for LE at the same time.

I actually have the Revolution board sitting here with the approved ADS PYRO PCIe FW card.

We're already testing this stuff on the LE side of things. Its a RTAS monster

I have pretty much determined that the PCIe HD cards will fit with no interference. I could really use a tracing out line of a actual HD card to verify this though. If anybody had a spare HD PCIe card they could trace and scan or email me or preferably snailmail.

Since I don't have HD PCIe I would be real interested to find some body that did and was willing to to spend a couple hours installing a card or two to see if this board would work. I would be willing to travel within say a 250 mile radius of Cleveland to attempt this. Any takers?

These boards are running fine with LE and Windows 32bit.

This is the DIY PCIe solution that everybody has been waiting for.

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88