View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 03:09 PM

Default PT10 + X32 Live SD Card

Hi folks,

1st post here and I have an issue I've never come across before...

Recently got the X-Live SD recorder card put into my console so I could track shows, etc. without bringing my laptop. All worked great; recorded tracks to the SD card, pulled the card out and brought it home, stuck it in a card reader, opened a session in '10, imported the audio, and poof 16 tracks popped up on my screen. Sweet!

I do my mixing for a couple hours, set routings, groups, panning, all the fun stuff we love to do, then save and quit. The next day I open up the same session to do some more mixing, and the only thing I can hear is the kick drum... On. Every. Single Track. I still see the original waveforms from all the other tracks, but the only sound is kick drum, and the only thing on the meters is kick drum.

WTH is going on?? Is there something I need to do with the wav file from the SD card? I know it records all 32 tracks to one file (if enabled) then splits them out somehow but I never read about the need to do that, especially since all 16 tracks I recorded already showed up.

Anyone come across this before??

Thanks!

John