View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 09:32 AM

Default Re: Fast Track Pro Drivers Windows 10

I installed a clean Windows10 and I connected the Fast Track Pro, windows installs their own drivers Windows 10 (2015 drivers) ... I tested my FTP with my DAW program (Pro Tools and Sonar) and did not appear as a device compatible with ASIO, in fact, I tried selected as a playback device in the speaker icon lower bar in windows, but did not appear as a selectable option. So I can't used as a simple audio device too.

I downloaded and installed the last available drivers from AVID 6.1.10 (2013 drivers):
http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...ck-Pro-Drivers

And finally appeared as ASIO device in my DAW software, now the problem is that the sound is not crystal clear, is grainy, regardless of the size of the buffer (I put the maximum in ASIO Panel) with a latency of more than 4 seconds, did not sound clean, it seems like the buffer is not enough. I put it to a minimum and was worse, It was improved at 8 milliseconds but not clean, from there does not matter if I selected 8ms or 4 seconds of latency, it listens same as bad. I tested in the same PC with Windows 7 64 and everything works great, so the unit is not the problem, the issue is on the drivers. If someone has the same problem and has found a workaround in Windows 10, could you share us as it has achieved?