View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 04:36 AM

Default Re: reFX Nexus3 Finally here Yayyyyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdee View Post
Same here. Most of the people from support has been nice, but there is one guy wich has not
He seems like a small king that thinks the customers are there for him and not the other way around. I was even threatened with a lifetime ban after getting frustrated with a Blast from Hell issue some years ago.
I tried to point out that I only got this issue when using a particular version of Nexux 2, but he told me I had no business making assumptions about Nexus being the problem.

He made me feel both small, stupid and frustrated with his poor support skills.

Well, after a long awaited update to Nexus2 the Blast from hell issue dissapared.

Although I use Nexus2 alot in most of my sessions I probably will be skipping this version.

The one thing that gnaws at me, though, is that I've already invested quite a bit cash with Nexus between the actual purchase of Nexus itself plus several of the expansions. I can't use Nexus right now because my elicenser dongle got lost somehow and reFX would not allow me to simply transfer my license to a new dongle unless I re-purchased Nexus 2, which I found utterly ridiculous and told them so.

Now that Nexus 3 has done away with the need for a dongle that might justify paying the $99 upgrade cost to get N-3 and the use of all my prior purchases of expansions. I'm still not sure yet.