View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 05:26 PM

Default Izotope RX6 help file ?

Anybody have an idea of where the help file is supposed to be for RX6? I was working with the demo for RX Elements and decided to give the demo for RX6 a try. Downloaded the file and installed it. Standalone opens fine but when I go to access the help file I get an error message saying the file can't be found in the specified location and to reinstall RX6. Nowheres does it say where the file is supposed to be; during install an item comes up saying the path to the html file is being set but never shows what the path is.

I reinstalled RX6 and no joy with the help file. So I uninstalled RX6, rebooted the computer, reinstalled RX6 and still get the same error message. Looked at the Izotope knowledge base and there's nothing on this. The only known restriction to the demo according to Izotope is no saving. Even trying to get to the help file via the button when using a module in PT I get the error message.

All my other Izotope s/w finds their help files no problem. If anyone has an idea I'd appreciate the help.

QAPLA!