View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 01:57 AM

Default Re: Avid Control Soft Keys and Pro Tools Dock Settings for Logic Pro X

1. I divided all Logic's key commands into logical categories (naturally in my opinion) and tried to arrange them in such a way as to have quick access to commands related to a specific task, i.e all key commands are at certain hierarchical levels. The highest common level is the home page from which you have access to all levels of Logic key commands. The next level is the main window and the entire first row on the home page related to common commands when working in a project. The second row on the home page refers to local editors. There are two more leftmost buttons on the control surface buttons for local editors. The third row and below, including the control surface buttons, are special commands for different tasks. When you enter the level of the main window or local editors or other sections, the first row of buttons is navigation through this level and exit to the level of the home page, main window or other local editors. In general, I tried to organize the navigation by categories as logically and quickly as possible.

2. On other tablets, everything will also work, but it will look smaller.

3. For the dock wheel I made the settings for how many Logic allows to do this. Forward rewind, zoom, cycle locators, punch-in punch-out locators, move and change the length of regions. How to find out all these settings I wrote in a text file Read Me.