View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 10:40 AM

Default help and guidance with my PT9.0.3

Hello all - I'm a long-time PT user (started with 5.4) and I'm currently using 9.0.3 (Win 7) with a Focusrite 56 interface. The DUC was a huge help way back when, getting up and started and I haven't had a lot of reasons to come back lately. But here I am. I hope all are well.

So PT9.0.3 has been well, running like a champ except for some annoying pops that occur at the end of regions. these can be fixed with manual fades but as I said, it gets very annoying. I never had the issue using other interface (Digi003, M-Audio2626), it only started happening immediately with the Foc56. When I contacted Focusrite, they suggested I reload the PT9.0.3 software.

When I go to Avid - MY Products - PT9.0.3 is no longer there (I don't know why, I paid for it 5 years ago). I am well invested in RTAS plugs, I have a huge library of legacy session which I need to open as they were saved and I'm not interested in investing anymore into AVID at this time...

Can someone outline my options on getting 9.0.3 re-loaded or do I just deal with the pops ? thank you