View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 08:39 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools LE & Roland XP-30 MIDI compatibility

I have factory reset my XP-30 in the past. Then didn't touch my Pro Tools for a while, but I did use the keyboard basically to just write and rehearse piano stuff, but I've had to reset it a few times again, even though I didn't THINK I really changed anything. It's a really weird menu setup, and somehow things get tweaked, so it's always a good idea to reset. I've had times where I was going nuts over some particular thing not working, and after a couple days wasted, I factory reset and everything was fixed like magic.

I'm at work too, so I can't look at specifics, but when I do get home I'll look at my settings and all that and make sure we're starting from the same place. I know on the XP-30 you can get in there and turn on and off a lot of MIDI settings for each channel, that's why the factory reset thing is wonderful. No need to guess if it's set up right.

Let me know how you make out with the factory reset. If that doesn't work, we'll take it from there, but we will get you going.

kip