View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 08:47 PM

Default Re: stolen iLok nightmare

Thanks, I didn't know that they were on the iLok
but when I plug my Ilok in, it asks me for the card that'snot there anymore
Maybe there's something wrong with my browser but when I try to start a case (2 full days of starting and it gives me some kind of dead end page) so i tried calling the pay lines and my phone provrder won't let me use it
I don't know
If the licenses are on the iLok without the card, why doesn't it authorize my plugs and why does it ask me to stick the card back in?
I'm really grateful for the responses, it just seems like I'm damned and it's making me very angry
first, who took the cards out? and second, why am I having such a hard time resolving this?
I will be selling my HD3 Accel to a future employer, as i'm opting out of running a commercial facility and moving more into writing, playing and back to freelance. He would really like to buy the plugs too, I need to do some remixing and archiving before i sell it and since I've already mixed this stuff with these plugs and some other stuff befoere i had most of these plugs, I would like to close this chapter the way I want to
with all the nice plugs that i've bought
so, if they're on the iLok and I've done the RMA process, how do i get them on another iLok? Because as soon as I go to synchronize them, my iLoks will be disabled
thid is one hell of a Catch-22 and I don't believe that I'm one who desrves it.
Thanks again for the responses, if there's someone who can explain anything more I'd appreciate a hand up out of hell