View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 05:54 AM

Default Re: stolen iLok nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by urumita View Post
I followed the RMA procedure at Pace and now I have to ask all the manufacturers of plugs to send my authorizations to Pace.
The problem is that I'm in Italy and no one is answering the phone and the whole support system at AVID has changed and somehow I'm not even able to send an email from their support module system
Has anyone done this before? who do I have to talk to?
Administrator please help me I need to work with more than just the EQ3 and Compressor3 etc...
I have 7.000 euros worth of plugs that someone stole and they can't even use them anymore
thanks if anyone knows
Hi,

Have you got zero downtime? ilok will give you immediate replacements for 14 days till you get in touch with all the plugin vendors. (not all vendors participate in this?)

You can also purchase temp zero downtime for about $40 and again you will get an ilok with 14 day authorizations. i think you can purchase a new ilok and register it to your account and ilok will deposit the 14 day temp licenses, or they will send you in the post an ilok with the auths on. you should be up and running with temp licenses in 24 hours then you get 14 days to get in touch with all plugins vendors who will confirm with ilok that you own the plugins.

after 14 days the temp licenses stop working so you need to start contacting the plugin vendors with your registration details and purchase details etc

Any secondhand licenses like purchased on EBay and not registered might be a problem!!

You might have to prove you have reported the theft with crime reference number etc, but not sure about this.

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.