View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 09:15 PM

Default Authorization errors

I'm not a fan of your authentication system; it's getting in the way of me actually using your product. I own an iLok, ProTools used to run on this Mac, but now I'm gettting a "requires authorization to run" message.

I had paid for support when I was having trouble with my FW1814 and Fast Track Pro over a year ago, but your techs couldn't resolve the issue, even after I purchased the 9.x upgrade and updated my drivers. Both interfaces worked fine with Logic so I haven't been using ProTools. I recently sold off my FTP and bought a Focusrite interface, so I thought I'd make use of my $$$ worth of plugins but all attempts to work with ProTools tonight have been a failure because of your Challenge Response system. Talk about killing the mood

LAWS FALL DOOM ASH HIDE JOCK MUCH COY FANG SORE FAR BOYS MEN STIR YIN NUT TROY MOSS EGO SPAN CAFE BADE BALK END TREK SCUM NOEL MANY CHIP SNAP ROMP EDEN BOUT BILL DAMS PLY IBID ULAN WOK STEP CRUX WASH GLEE BEEF MOT BABE FUN FANG DUCT HAND PANT PANG DADS LAIR