View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 05:23 AM

Default Re: ilok manager problem after paid

Yes I made that. The problem is not with the cloud now. The problem now is one year ago the agents did nothing to transfer the ilok to my name and kept my money. The worst there were agents told me that was perfectly made, via phone and via email. One year ago I paid the transfer of the license with the support code described in the form Avid sent, also I uploaded the signed form with seller signature and my signature, and of course the receipt of payment. They did nothing, and the ugly is what I uploaded in the case number I posted before, I uploaded what an agent told me that was ready but they never did anything, it was a lie, and just they based that I was running in the cloud and ignored the transfer. Now, at morning when I check my email I receive in the email the form I filled one year to process the payment again and everything as if nothing happened. Is incredible. It’s a disappointing. I will not pay twice for a transfer is supposed be done one year ago, and they told there were no problem. One year ago, I was inexpert and like the cloud ran, I was thinking all is right. I sent to the case the documents of evidence of what I sent one year ago. I hope this can be solved. The service is hard for us as clients.