View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Oddness with PT|Control

I have issues that seem to change everytime I start up the ap. Been a PTHD user since 1998 so I know our systems and PT very well. I like the idea of PT|Control. We used to own several ProControls and loved those. (Took a beating when they were discontinued!!!) So it would be nice if we could get the ap to work. Sometimes it scrolls the protools window on our monitor properly and sometimes it doesn't.

On the ap if I shift control and click on a track in the ap, it freezes my Mac keyboard and certain things on our trackballs/mouse. If I close the ap everything is still messed up and we have to close ProTools and reboot.

I believe we have this set up properly, but it might be nice if there were specific instructions on what you need to check off in ProTools and also in the ap if you just plan on using the ap with an iPad and no other Eucon device? Just a basic set up. I downloaded the "What's New in Econ Control" pdf and somehow setting it up that way is iffy at times?

I never have issues with ProTools other that the obvious problems with VI use that hopefully will work better in the latest new version.

Thanks.
1 TB PCIe flash storage
Pro Tools Ultimate HD 2023.6
HD Native Thunderbolt