View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 12:14 PM

Default Re: EUCON 20.1.0 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meads View Post
I use Airdrop a lot to send files between Macs and iPads. And I do not want to manually activate and deactivate Wifi everytime I need to do that.
Again, this setup has been working fine until now. So something has been broken, and it was not on my side.
You got lucky the first time around and the protocols binded to one form of communication the first time around. Luck doesn't mean anything was changed or broken now.

With two NIC connected to the same network (which will have different IP addresses) the single iPad is broadcasting its existence to the Mac via both. You need the iPad to only communicate down one line and stick that way. Temporarily turn off one (best would be wifi) on the Mac, let Eucon bind from the Mac to the Control app, then turn back on wifi.

But this is a non-smart practice so the issue is your setup. I doubt anything was changed about the connection protocol -- just restarting it all through the new installation made it re-need to find the communication path. And this time you didn't luck into it.