View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 06:26 PM

Default Re: mbox pro doesn't show in session

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicytunes View Post
Thanks for the response.
I downloaded the latest driver, and it still doesnt' show in the session.
It does show in the system profiler. It may have showed before and I didn't see it, not sure.

The lights on the front of the mobx appear normal - blue power light is on, green speaker light is on.

I"m using PT 10.0.1 ,an imac 2.93 intel cor 17, mac os 10.6.8

It has all worked fine before. Not sure what happened. There may have been some other software updates, things disconnected and re-connected, but everything appears connected correctly, and ( not %100 sure, but) I think I've used PT since then.

Any other insights?
Of all the things I suggested exactly what did you try? Try different cables, unplugging other Firewire devcies, etc. If you dont' say exactly what you did we cannot guess.

Download the driver--did you install it? (yes people make that mistake). You went though _exactly_ the steps I outlined to uninstall and reinstall the driver? You made sure you installed the Mbox 3 Pro not other Mbox driver? (should have or it would not show up anywhere).

When Pro Tools is starting you hold down the 'N' key (and keep it held down) and then in the playback engine dialog that appears there is no option for the Mbox Pro?

Can you test the Mbox Pro another computer (PC or Mac?)?

Darryl