View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 10:37 PM

Default Re: Seeking Phone/Email Support for my ProTools HD 7.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by edison View Post
I'm looking for a Pro Tools HD TDM power user that would be interested in offering phone support for pay or trade. (Avid offers nothing)

My system is ProTools HD-3/Accel - Core System w/ Dual Accel running on a HP Workstation with Windows XP with a 192 I/O and a 192 Digital I/O. My control surface is a Mackie MCU-Pro.

I'm retired and I am building a Dolby Atmos 9.1.4 system in our family room (my wife wants to kill me :) ). As I was the first Dolby Consultant (Star Wars, CE3K, etc.) this is an exciting project for me.

I've interfaced my five (5) Eventide H-Series Digital Effects Processors to Pro Tools (I co-founded the company). My end goal is to expand music and 5.1 films to full Atmos.

I'm always running into configuration issues on PT or trying to do things above my skill level. E.g. I want to remote control the master monitor level, there is a jack "External Control" on the back of the MCU. To date Mackie has yet to supply the wiring diagram or the value of the pot they want. Also, how do I get PT to recognize it?

If you think this could be be fun/interesting for you or you are looking to pick up some change for Starbucks, please let me know.

Merry Christmas to all...s
You can't do Dolby Atmos with TDM. If you want to mix Pro Tools in Atmos you need a HDX system.
IMDB http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0401937/
Like everything in life, there are no guarantees just opportunities.