View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:01 AM

Default Re: Mac rocks better !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYR123 View Post
It was kind if like my cousin when she had a blackberry she said she loved her blackberry - then she got an iPhone and would never consider going back
I am a programmer/IT guy and have used just about everything under the Sun except Mac's. I'll probably use this machine until it drops then I'll get a Mac and pay $500 for a PT upgrade or move to something else. I would also like one to write some IOS apps.

Both of my daughters have Macs. They seem to have their problems too though and they are not perfect by any means but I would love to give one a spin with PT for sure. I can say though that with my current setup I just have no issue at all for what I need to do. My average song has about 14 tracks or so and a few virtual instruments and plugins... it works just fine. It WAS a problem before using the 11R to record but because that does its own pressing
any issue I had with USB and the like went away.

BTW, I love my iPhone. I don't think it will be long and our PC will just be our smartphone anyway. Set it down and connect with blue tooth or something with a keyboard and monitor and call it a day.