View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 07:21 AM

Default Re: 2 ilok user ids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pie55 View Post
thanks. Is there a way around the $25 transfer fee? Or will I just need to pay it again?

You still are not explaining clearly what you have done. You purchased a used license from another user? Or from Avid? It went to an iLok account controlled by you or somebody else?

If it was a private sale and it went to the wrong iLok account and you want to transfer it to the correct one then yes there is normally a fee... but you, or somebody you know, has to have control of the account it went to to initiate that transfer. If iLok would take pity on you and waive that fee I don’t know, but doubt it. If you do not have control of that account then I suspect the seller and you need to contact iLok Support again for help. Very worse case, and unlikely, the license is gone forever... you need to be super careful doing things with these licenses.

If the iLok account it went to is controlled by you then you can always put the license on a separate iLok and use from there.

The advice you got before from iLok Support may be because you were not being perfectly clear about what was going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by Darryl Ramm; 12-06-2017 at 12:41 PM.