View Single Post
Old 03-11-2001, 06:49 PM

Default hoping for succesfull AMD conductment

Hi out there!
Let me remark this first at this place: I am really taken with the climate in this forum. I am no Internet freak but have seen a couple of other support conferences before this one. None was so understanding and ready to help. I have seen no arrogance, nor coolness around here but many dedicated and intelligent answers to members who asked for support.
If this kind of attitude and way of dealing with each other was common throughout the areas - the world would actually differ in a significant way, I think. This might sound somehow euphoric, but I imagine sober on the occasion. Which thus makes me whishing all the best to the persons ment. Stay alive folks!

2:
I would like to join those who invite all individuals in here who have already worked AMD processors into the box to pass on there experiences. Because as I far as I can see user of LE as well as pc-owners in general shouldnīt stay depending on items that come along like mules being paid for them as if they had been horses but who actually serve like goats.

Before transparent silicon used with light or else possible means, the near future apparently will belong to copper. A material known for better conducting electricity than usually employed aluminium. However, copper and its moleculare structure was not expected to be manageable in the manufacturing of CPUs until a view years ago.
Now all big AMDs have it. They are published as testing better, showing more flexibel in some way and they come around 40% cheeper at the same time. Besides that cooling systems for alu need to be more large-scale, since less electric conductivity means more temperature. In specialized circles and magazines that second brand long since is no more second choice but first.
Aluminium is yesterday, good bye Intel! Be busy in the technical environment and in services or even better spend your giant assets for mens neediness. That should be rather innovative than ruling the computer market and impression by binding Rabatts to wholesalers ( who then are not allowed boosting competitors ) and forcing marketing etc. so that consumers believe on the remaining image while lower quality stipulates general standard.

I am no charge of AMD. I really canīt wait to run my pc with a processor from them ( paid by my own slight purse). I only would like to know before which sourrounding components let it operate stable with LE. Thus I hope very much, Mr. Brent will test it next month or so as he has announced and maybe also the guys in here who are yet checking out about their new means might have interesting things to tell in the next days or weeks.

[This message has been edited by Lalaman (edited March 11, 2001).]