View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 01:46 PM

Default Re: CPU errors - need new computer?

You seem to have it pinned to a certain session and/or Ozone, so I doubt a new computer is the solution. I would start by testing Ozone in some other sessions. If it acts up, remove and re-install the latest Ozone version(fresh download from your Izotope account). If it works okay in other sessions, the one in question maybe has some kind of file corruption. A possible solution there is to create a new(blank) session at a DIFFERENT sample rate(IOW, if the original session is 48K, make this new session 44.1K). Now import session data and check the box for SRC(sample Rate Conversion). This will re-write all the audio files, which might smooth out whatever is causing the problem.

Last thing to try: make all sends inactive and see if that allows things to run fine. If not, just re-activate. If it DOES help, re-activate one by one until you find the culprit. I had a few sessions that kept giving me errors when I would attempt to Bounce to Disk and I pinned it to a send feeding an AUX track for reverb. Replaced the bus(which I had named) with a generic bus(default number) and the issue disappeared

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave