View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 01:18 AM

Default Re: Issue Recording Vocals PT12/MBox Pro 3 Input 03 (rear panel) - Works with input 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt View Post
You need to add more ins and outs in the I/O setup. RTFM
Yes I noticed having only Analog 1 and 2 as inputs….

How do I add more ins and outs? Manually?

There is a thread dealing with this http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t...light=MBox+Pro - Subject: Recording Vocals With Pro Tools - Answer from Weird Audio 11-23-2012, 09:51 AM.
>>> I tried it but at some point one must link the new Input to the MBox.
Weird Audio step by step process says the following "INPUTS , make 1 NEW PATH mono input . set at INPUT 1 on your MBOX click the first box it should show a little blue box in the first input , (should have a M on it for mono) ". I don't see the way to link my new input to MBox…. Stuck here.

In addition, the issue might actually not only come from a wrong PT configuration of E/S. As I do have the same issue when trying to record in AUDACITY it is more of a iMAC AUDIO & MIDI configuration issue, or, the MBox driver is not adequate for an old machine like mine (iMAC early 2009).

What I notice is that my MBox E/S options in the iMAC Configuration Audio&Midi are greyed out and the volume levels are all at 0 (see attached file - note it is in french ... ).
One can notice that MBox is recognized with 4 inputs and 4 outputs BUT all greyed out and at level 0. Is this normal? I would expect the ins and outs not being greyed out and having the option to modify the volume levels of each in or out channel.

If someone has an explanation or knows a way to activate the MBox ins and outs in my MAC AUDIO & MIDI Configuration settings ...

Many thanks for help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tmp.jpg (30.1 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by lnc77; 03-31-2016 at 12:09 AM. Reason: update