View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 04:12 AM

Default Re: Sending Session File (MIDI)

Um... I should have said I purchased the: USB drive/boxed version (quite pricey as well!).

Will this make a difference - if I re-install [this]?

For example, I already have: Syntronik Free - Latest version: 1.1 in 'My Products' (incidentally, this is what led me to purchase the: USB drive/boxed version - because I was very impressed with it).

One more thing I wish to ask:

Let me try to explain this more:

* I received my serial number in boxed USB

* I authorise Syntronik (Authorization Manager). i.e. 1. insert the USB flash drive and launch the product installer. 2. I use the following Serial Number in the Authorization Manager to authorise my product

* Go to My Products >Syntronik (the one I paid for) - shows: My boxed serial number, however, when I have the 'Plug in: Syntronik opened' - it shows a totally different serial number in the Authorization Manager - and THIS serial number is attributed to SYNTRONIK FREE! in My Products/Serials/Authorizations

''For example: If i bought a car - I would expect the 'logbook' to contain the exact 'car registration' as indicated on the car - otherwise I would assume something is not right (imagine if i DID buy the car and I wanted to sell it one day?)''

I bought the 'USB version' for an easy connection - but this seems very strange. Because... the serial number is not my Serial Number.

Surely my Authorisation Manager should show the serial number I received with the: USB drive/boxed version?

I have had nothing but problems with this - since I received it in the mail - and that was nearly 2 months ago!

Thanks

Last edited by jamesleonard; 01-22-2018 at 04:30 AM.