View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 05:26 AM

Default Re: S6 and Nuendo 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
1. Is On Steinberg and I have asked then to do this work. Please post on their forums as the more the better
2. Same as above
3. Not sure there were any Nuendo softkeys by default...did they work once programed ?
4. Sounds like our bug...I'll pass on to software team.
HI Eddie,
thank you very much for the fast reply!
Steinberg should know about 1) and 2) for a long time / since years now. See this post
https://www.steinberg.net/forums/vie...f=283&t=147640
They said back in 2016, that they have already implemented a solution, but cannot deliver it on the actual Eucon adapter...
so now it is 2020... is it still due to the Eucon adapter?? Please (Avid & Steinberg) get in touch and sort things out! These bugs are so essential, so they make your controllers usable, or like now, unfortunately more or less unusable in combination with Steinberg products.

3) I can programm the soft keys. But for example, when I use the key command "Alt +" then it doesn't behave like when I'm pressing / holding "Alt" on my keyboard.
The thing is, it does not "hold" the "Alt" function... so in the Soft Key Command Editor there should be an option like the "Repeat.." button for "hold". Or am I wrong?

Thanks for the "Display breaks on track color" bug fix!

all the best

Last edited by chednb_pro; 02-14-2020 at 06:02 AM.