View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Export Track Settings - possible?

Thanks guys for your help. I think I gotta go with the last option (which I found also the best workaround) and inherit track setups out of an 'empty' session template.

But it does make one wonder: This was some nice and simple functionality I used for years - same for simple copy/paste of tracks and settings. Then I upgrade hardware to the latest and greatest. And with the new hardware new software won't work (Cubase SX2) so I am limited to use the 'most advanced professional music production software': ProTools. But doing so gotta deal with losing simple export/import and copy/paste. Strange stuff.

Besides this I am still fighting with my -9073 error (sudden cpu peaks).

Music production got a little more intense from a technical point of view recently - seems like a step back in workflow from my old system - despite more DSP power now.

And I also wonder: how come the 'basics' are possible in TDM over LE. As far as I know I can't use TDM software with a DIGI002R device - so I wouldn't be able to upgrade the app even if I'd be willing to. Sorry folks - but I really don't have the buck yet to upgrade and extend new hardware as well!

Oh well ... no worries ... just dragging on.