View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 01:39 PM

Default Re: streaming audio through 002

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry to bring this back, but I completely forgot about this thread.
Scott- I don't have Core Audio set-up in my Digi folder. The only thing I have is the Core Audio Manager, which has no settings for supported applications that I can see. Maybe I'm lost?
All you have to do, is make sure that the the Digi CoreAudio Manager is running, THEN run your third party application, whether that be your web audio player, or something different. If you run the player before the driver, it will merely see your system sound device first. If you want to listen to your system audio through your 002 as standard, then make sure that you set it as the default audio device in System Preferences > Sound. This will then default to the 002, but when the 002 isn't connected; will default to your system device.

onlyone-jc.
I had figured that one out early on trying to play my iTunes, but it doesn't seem to work with streaming flash players like the Myspace and Pandora players. I have tried Detour from Rouge Amoeba and the audio just stops if set to the Digi hardware (their SoundSource software doesn't even see the Digi HW (or at least list it as an option). I have also tried both Safari and Explorer with the same results. Any other ideas anyone?