View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 08:58 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools | First c/w Focusrite Creative Pack

I am having the same problem. I can't seem to get any of these plugins to show up and can't find them to download.
I already had Pro Tools | First installed and activated when I started and have tried all the advice in articles that Focusrite has referred me to.
The redeem link shows up in my Focusrite acct and clicking it takes me to the Avid site where I'm logged in. My iLok and Download Center are both linked to the Avid master acct.

First advice was to go to Avid Application Manager program(mac program shown in article) to download plugins. I don't see anything that was installed named this. I downloaded latest and tried to install but it says I already have a newer version installed? Closest thing I can find is Avid Link. Next closest is Avid website itself. Can't find anything but the marketplace and some of the plugins are there but need to be purchased.
I uninstalled ProTools | First but left settings etc. and reinstalled with downloaded win 2019.6 windows from link below landing page on redemption link (Product details and download Links ... show^) I see UVIworkstation listed there but no plugins.
I can see my products on Avid Link but only 1 plugin is listed. It is with the ProTools | First product. Opening it takes me to UVIworkstation install program on my PC, but when I try to install it says I alredy have newer version installed. Oddly that is not the one I want but I cannot see that plugin from within Protools|First either, but it does run as stand-alone and in ableton DAW.
I also tried deactivating and Reactivating Pro Tools|First in iLok. Still no difference and Focusrire support keeps sending info that seems out of date (ie Avid Product Manager?) or does not apply to Win10. Anyways all very frustrating so hoping to find out what has worked for others.
Thanks