View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 05:18 AM

Default Re: 'Intelligent Harmonizer', technically Feasible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofus View Post
imho, the pitchfactor isn't the end all be all in that game - for a lot of things i take the harmonyman or the exh pog/hogs. for my limited use i'm on my way back to a harmonyman again. i use 3. up and down (major and minor), one and two octaves down. 6th up (major and minor), 5th plus octave up. this with the harmony man, i then can turn off one of the harmonies if need. a bit "messy" but its the best solution for me, given the harmonymans 4 memory slots.
Yes, I agree with you about the HarmonyMan2, but, where I live you can't get one for life nor money. The EvenTide stompy's are available down this aways, though, a little on the expensive side, $549 AU ($575 US).

And in the idea on IdeaScale, it said modelling based on the HarmonyMan and/or PS-6 and/or PitchFactor, so, it is not tied to the one product in particular. There is a separate idea completely for modelling based solely on the PitchFactor.

So, no response from the dev guys? Please, please, pretty please. C'mon put me out of my misery - one way or the other.

Schecter Hellraiser 7 Diamond - Ibanez RG7620
Eleven Rack w/ ERXP