View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 03:04 AM

Default Re: will Avid update the 11 rack drivers to work with 12

@Avid Audio Tech Support

"The issue here is not Eleven Rack Drivers with Pro Tools 12 but more likely that you are running Windows 10 which is not a supported OS."

Sorry avid I have to call B.S. on this because it worked perfectly with win 10 and protools 11 ... just not pt 12........ besides look 3 inches above this post at Bentoni's sig ... funny hes running win 10 64 bit and it works for him .. so I guess windows is not the problem ...

that seems to always be avids narrative blame something else other than your product ....every forum you guys always look for something to blame instead of manning up and saying well its a problem with our product we need to look into that ... The truth will set you free

@Benoni
the video fixed part of my problem .. thank you Verry good video btw you did a fantastic job

I noticed that if I power off the elevenrack and start it using my mbox 3 (bypassing the error ) open a session and then turn on the power to the elevenrack and switch to the elevenrack in the setup options it works with out a problem

so now I'm scratching my head cuz it can work .. but it still kinda sucks lots of hastle ... Gerrrr

Last edited by ddropski; 02-28-2016 at 04:44 AM.