View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 07:13 PM

Default Where am I going wrong?

Got a couple of issues working right now that have me on the verge of launching my laptop, so hoping someone can help. The "All things guitar" section has helped somewhat, but not sure where the issue is now.

Issue #1

Downloaded Line 6 POD Farm onto my iLok and its not showing up at all as any insert. Neither is my Eleven LE. Usually when something new is added, the first time you add as insert the setup.exe pops up and you go from there. I synched my iLok and its on there. I also re-inserted the Eleven disk and it says its already loaded. Any ideas?

Issue #2

On Amplitude Metal insert, I want to have multiple tracks using the same insert. They are:

Track 1: Clean Rhythm
Track 2: Light Distortion
Track 3: Lead; Distortion

I want all three tracks to utilize Amplitude. The issue is any time I insert more than one track, the sound is cancelling out. The guys in the guitar section helped out, and I was able to copy and invert 2 clean tracks with no issue. But adding anymore instances of Amplitude (Metal, Jimi Hendrix version, etc), and I am right back to the snap, crackle, and pop....

Tom.......I finally figured out the EZ Drummer and it friggin rocks and is stupid simple. If I can figure it out, anyone can!