View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 02:52 PM

Default Re: No product registration confirmation yet (2hrs) Is this normal?

You are not "stuck". You need to actually do what I already mentioned... you should file a free licensing support case online with Avid support. Plead your case briefly and clearly there. Post the support ticket number here and I expect jeffro will see it and help if needed.

I would hope Avid helps you out...esp. since lots of folks have issues with no new PCIe cards available and you did get an Omni... but worse case if they don't (not a dealer sale?) you can buy a DigiLink license online in the Avid store (which you can do right now if you critically need to use this).

Unless you have other reasons to I would not go back to 12.5. Get on 2018.10 on a compatible OS. Worth paying for a separate DigiLink license if needed to do that. Edit: mmm I see you have a Mac Pro Cheesegrater but don't list the OS X version. Be sure to spend time worrying about what OS X/macOS you can run on that (including possible firmware updates, all the version compatibility escape my memory there) and what modern Pro Tools that lets you run.