View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 03:25 AM

Default Re: Updating from 2019 .5 to 2019.6?

I've posted on this forum before about the Avid Cloud and how it doesn't seem to be working properly.

To summarise I have 2 projects in the cloud but the cloud thinks I have 3 and is maxed out. As a result I can't fully upload my 2 projects to the cloud due to space.

I want to go to 2019.6 so that I can use local projects without fear of them disappearing. My problem is that I can't uninstall 2019.5 as this will presumably remove the local versions of my 2 cloud projects and I'll lose them and be left with whatever has been partially uploaded to the cloud (as far as I can see I have no way of seeing what's up there).

When I select Manage My Avid Cloud it tells me its full and has 3 projects yet when I open PTF I only see 2. It did have 3 before but I deleted 1 to make room (big mistake as the 3rd project was no longer available to select but the cloud still thought it was up there). I've tried creating a case ticket but because I have PTF it just got cancelled. I'm using Windows10. Is there anyway I can move to 2019.6 and keep my existing cloud projects?

Also, and I've asked this before, is there anyway of getting my cloud instance "cleaned up" so it's not holding on to loads of space that I'm not using and so it knows that I only have 2 projects instead of 3?