View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 08:48 AM

Default Re: Video Engine Error on Playback

Quote:
Originally Posted by gives View Post
Yeah. It's fine. I figured out a work around as I said, but I figured that AVID might like to know about it. Wonder if they read these threads. I don't post that much here because I am pretty busy. That workaround was just by accident when I had it in Post Roll for 5 sec an it went away. I thought it was the H.264 codec or something to do with the .mov file I received from editor. I converted it a couple of times to another format and it still was happening.

I would also like to see what is going on with VI Interments tracks every now and then not being able to be active again. I have plenty of memory, so I know that is not it. That really is a silly bug. I have to duplicate the track and then it's active again and then I deleted the one that never does come back...lol

G

Thanks to
BenoniStudio I found this on YouTube which may fix the inactive Instrument track thing. Not sure if it will since I usually hav all the midi tracks assigned correctly, but it's worth a shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1TBxGNI6W0
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.6, DP 11.3.1, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS