View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 07:05 PM

Default Re: 003 midi ports not there in midi studio setup? Unable to record midi now?

Before doing this make sure you did not unplug the usb and plug it into another port. I have had this issue and the driver had to re-install on the MOTU midi timepiece. I would pull the plug out of the useb port, shut down the computer, restart it and before you open protools plug the MOTU back into a DEDICATED port and see if it reinstalls the driver.

May not be your problem but it has been mine a couple of times when using V-drums and MOTU or when I changed something.

ALSO make images or clones of your operating system before you do ANY updates or installs. That way you can "GO BACK"

Hope this works. If not it is non-destructive at least.

Scar

For all complaints click here

DAW
-
Digi003 PC-Sweetwater CS dual 3.0/Asus 975X Chipset/CPU dual 3.0GHz/800MHz FSB/RAM 4GB/Radeonx300se/4 internal glyph sata drives/ 3 external glyph backup drives/Acronis True Image OUTBOARD-UA LA-610, ADL-600, Digimax lt, Eureka x 2, Central Station, Hearback x 8, JBL LSR, Monster Power Software-PTLE 8.0, Sound Forge, CD Architect Plugins- Too many and too much money spent