View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 03:38 AM
IK Multimedia

Default Re: IK Custom Shop - gear credits and pricing changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righty27 View Post
Peter - assuming there's a valid reason why you would not give users holding credits more advance information so that we may take appropriate action, could you at least say if credits will be devalued ... or if Custom Shop credit prices will increase?

I have evertything I want (especially after the group buy) so my 'spare' credits would normally be put to use on new/future products.
Pricing changes occur all the time, without notice in most cases. IK decided to give notice to customers with Gear Credits as a courtesy in case they were currently considering any purchases currently. The email is as specific as possible at this time. There will be another email sent but specifics of the restructuring will be revealed upon implementation.

If one already has what they want from Custom Shop and still have credits, there should be no impact as the pricing of new models will be set at time of release of course and we're not taking away your Gear Credits and they can still be applied to the new gear.