View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 11:16 PM

Default Re: Whaaaaaaaaat?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig F View Post
you are late to the party
welcome to the new world
no, you welcome, i'll go vintage computers and software, I just need a thing that records... I do have the best plugs which are future proof and Don't need upgrades nor a daw to run... And I don't need new plugs or feature advertised as the best thing on earth and each time are just a new flavor of crap

Old Mac Pro, Pro tools 9.0.2, 2 Metric Halo LIOs with unbelievably good sounding mixer and processing, and some astonishingly good sounding hw samplers and synths... Finally I can say I did a good investment... That's why I haven been on the net searching for something lately... Unfortunately for Avid which could have had my money if they didn't do this horrible move... Totally out of the market...

I'll keep using computers that can be opened and repaired by myself and old software...

I don't need features, I have me.

The only thing I miss are curved automations... But then I laugh at something logic had in 2002...

And I'll keep using pt9 because to me or is still the best, the only one that makes sense... And I know it as much as my ass, thanks to all the times I wiped it

Then, if you "want to put cloud in your mixes", I'll put a sunshine

In the end, considering computers are becoming every year more costly and software houses greedier, in the long run consoles are cheaper and cooler and make more sense to my hands and ears and ass which is shacking instead sedimenting... I also save money because I don't need a physiotherapist