View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 09:35 PM

Default Whaaaaaaaaat?????

I've been off the net for a while and it was like 600 dollars for the full version and half of it to upgrade... Now a third of it for one year????

I was searching considering to buy a new computer and happy to finally go to pt11...

My conclusion is I stick with the computer I have and pt9 and I'll become more creative...

Already is a pain in the ass to find a Mac that suits my needs... I really didn't need this awful news... All the world in recession and you increase the price and limit life of artists which are probably the category with less money and less dependable in the world??? How could you keep up to apple and other companies???

Please Avid tell me I'm dreaming and that's a nightmare... Change it before many people sees it or nobody will ever want to use pt anymore...

I don't need your support or services... You never gave me... And you forced me to become a pt expert my own to troubleshoot my ass I won't ever call you and i won't ever send an email, as I never did till now because you were the only company without support... I'll never use your cloud nor the rain or the sun... Just let me live, give me te updates as you did till now, I'll choose which ones are worth it for me or I'll stick with 9.0.2 as I did till now

Thank you!