View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 03:55 PM

Default Re: NEW PLUGIN: UNDERTONE, a fill generator for dialogue editors and much, much more

Thank you again for trying Undertone!
Yes, the render quality depends on a lot of factors, and also you need to spend a bit of time with Undertone to understand the possibilities and nuances of the engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayush Ahuja View Post
Dieffe - would it be possible to have handles on the rendered ambiences? I always find myself selecting less than the space required and need a tiny bit more for the correct crossfade length. As of now Protools only allows 'continuous file' option in Audiosuite, with no handles.
I would love to have them too!
We would love to add support for handles: unfortunately there is a technical issue that prevent to disable handles on capture (because you want to capture only your selection, not the surrounding areas). And there's also no way of knowing how long the handles are set, so we can't just 'drop' that time from the captured buffer.

That said, were looking into some workarounds that we may enable for ‘pro’ users… So.. We’re working on it, as we want to have that feature too!

Davide