View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 02:05 PM

Default Re: New knob responce for the Dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro Records View Post
E.g. Controling pan is like a joke now .
Please, say something guys! Do you like it ?
I like everything but Pan. I think there is something genuinely wrong with Pan on the Dock. It does not respond anything like the Artist Mix knob on pan (which generally I use instead of the Dock for panning.) I also don't think it works like the S3 knob (though I'm not sitting at that today. I think I would recognise something this off.) Eddie, could you look into this?

Non-linear (acceleration curves in digital speak) knobs and faders are pretty standard for professional hardware. Except for Pan (which appears to be broken), turn slower for finer precision. No need to press "control". I have no problem hitting the exact same precision as using a mouse (both fine and major steps)

(btw, I don't think fine control works with Eucon -- "command" on Mac. It doesn't seem to work with anything on my Artist Mix or Dock)

Last edited by BScout; 03-10-2018 at 07:28 PM.