View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 08:55 AM
Avid

Default Re: Omni Preamp fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondschwin View Post
I have two omnis, both rev A boards with the latest firmware that both exhibit the quiet preamp issue, one has barely any juice on 1 and the other on 2. I believe they are both out of warranty at this point so I was wondering if there was a definitive fix for this problem or will it just keep happening? theres an authorized repair place I will be taking them too, but at this point I may just ditch them completely and move on to bigger and better things.
-Max
Hi Max, we’ve looked into this and found your original case. The price that we quoted initially was incorrect, apologies for this. The second price that we quoted was correct for an out of warranty repair in the US. John was under the impression that you were out of warranty-if the situation is different, please let us know. Regarding Meads post, that repair was performed in Europe. In some countries Avid’s warranty policy may be different, so it’s possible that the previous repair was done under warranty for that reason. Here is a link to Avid’s warranty policy.

Pro Tools 11 FAQ