View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 03:05 AM

Default Re: Connect an external effect rack into MBox 3 Pro

Ok, Thanks to you Albee, I'm getting really close.

So I connected a TRS mono to the output 3 of the MBox Pro to Line In on the VOice Live Rack.
Then 2 XLR outputs on the Voice Live Rack to XLR in 3/4 in on the back of MBox. (I want to try seting up it as an insert with only the mono 3 in on the Mbox, or via a new Audio track like you said)

I set up in I/O window, Tab "Inserts", I renamed the analog 3 "Voice Live Rack"

Now, on my track with vocals, I add an insert, the Voice Live Rack insert and what's weird now, is that when I set up on the Voice Live Rack "Outputs as Stereo", I can hear effects on my track but still with a weird noise on the back, like FM radio noise...
And when I setup the outputs as Mono on voice LIve Rack, I hear my plain voice without any effect and still with this weird FM noise but much lower…

I though that with insert you had to use only the same in and outs, so out mono 3, and in Mono 3. Where am I mistaken?

2nd way with an new audio track :
Well, it’s easier : I can’t even set up the analog 3 out of the Mbox pro. It’s greyed out when I put it on my Vocal track. I can’t figure it why… Went to I/O window and can’t understand what’s wrong…

Thanks a lot for your help guys !